Happy Birthday MAX!
He is a big 24 today!
He is a big 24 today!
24 things about him
1. he knows everything about star wars. when he was little he was quite obessed and that knowledge has stayed with him.
2. he knows EVERYTHING about shoes especially outdoor shoes
3. he loves the outdoors: hiking, backpacking, rock climbing are his thing.
4. loves music
5. has recently become a fan of running and is quite good for a beginner
6. I can ask him pretty much any question about where a scripture is and he knows right where it is or can quote it...i quite admire that about him.
7. he kinda really rocks at playing the guitar
8. and at playing fooseball
9. and guitar hero
10. he makes me laugh every single day
11. he is the most amazing husband...does the dishes every night...and makes the bed in the morning
12. he speaks russian
13. his hair grows really fast..like two weeks and its already a little wild
14. loves jack black and every movie he is in
15. has been skydiving
16. he hates pickles and eggs
17. he is a very hardworker....very good at moving trees and rocks
18. he knows an awful lot about money and investing and accounting and all that stuff...and is very patient when trying to teach me
19. he is an awesome brother and brother-in-law
20. he likes to tease...a lot and he's good at it....
21. when he was little he would make all sorts of creations with foods...and his mom would always make him eat it....he still is like that..
22. loves knives. guns anything boyish
23. likes to play soccer
24. HE Loves me and thats the best!
I love you sweetie!

1 comment:
That's embarrassing. You know I was sleeping when I was telling you about Star Wars! I so regret mentioning anything about Lando Calrissian's record time Kessel spice run.
Post a Comment