travel to waterloo to see the battlefield where Napoleon surrendered
eat frites at three OR four friteries
take a trip to the Grand Place and observe the markets
Explore the city and try two different pubs for lunch and dinner
attend football or rugby game
TAKE A TOUR OF A CHOCOLATE SHOP AND THEN TRY SOME CHOCOLATE
Visit an open market on Saturday and try to get a good deal on something
Organize a time to cook a traditional meal with a local
Make a PHOTO LOG of friends surroundings, experiences
Travel to a few WWI and WWII memorials
Attend different museums as often as possible
Visit Liege and the Musee de la Vie Wallone and have at least one meal there
spend 7-10 hours learning a traditional craft or instrument
eat frites at three OR four friteries
take a trip to the Grand Place and observe the markets
Explore the city and try two different pubs for lunch and dinner
attend football or rugby game
TAKE A TOUR OF A CHOCOLATE SHOP AND THEN TRY SOME CHOCOLATE
Visit an open market on Saturday and try to get a good deal on something
Organize a time to cook a traditional meal with a local
Make a PHOTO LOG of friends surroundings, experiences
Travel to a few WWI and WWII memorials
Attend different museums as often as possible
Visit Liege and the Musee de la Vie Wallone and have at least one meal there
spend 7-10 hours learning a traditional craft or instrument
I know you are probably wondering how I will ever find the motivation to accomplish these things...I mean visit a chocolate factory in Belgium a place known for its fabulous chocolate....i think they are asking kind of a lot.
Chocolate Shop I guess I will have to tour
Frites I guess I will have to try 3 or 4 times
Chocolate Shop I guess I will have to tour
Frites I guess I will have to try 3 or 4 times
3 comments:
OH man Stef! How are you ever going to pull that off? I wish you luck.
Shoot! Thats gonna be tough!!! how will you ever manage? Wish I could help;)
yeah, i can see where that would be a struggle! maybe you can get credit for that class too... i mean, you'll probably be along for the ride with most of those things! that's so awesome!
Post a Comment