these are pictures taken from what i learned during my first photo class. we mostly just talked about aperture and such but i am loving learning how to shoot in manual....
notice the blurred background technique i learned
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very nice Stef!!! :) I'm glad you are enjoying it!
Hey lady. What kind of camera are you using? we want to get a nice new one for Christmas but are unsure just what to dump our money into. Love the pics.
That is so fun! I have wanted to take a photography class so many times!!! You will have to share with me your techniques one time :) Are you taking your course through byu? Its been too long stef, we need to get together again! Sure miss ya! and you will be leaving soon to belgium!! So exciting!
3 comments:
Very nice Stef!!! :) I'm glad you are enjoying it!
Hey lady. What kind of camera are you using? we want to get a nice new one for Christmas but are unsure just what to dump our money into. Love the pics.
That is so fun! I have wanted to take a photography class so many times!!! You will have to share with me your techniques one time :) Are you taking your course through byu? Its been too long stef, we need to get together again! Sure miss ya! and you will be leaving soon to belgium!! So exciting!
Post a Comment