I take for granted a lot the blessing I have of living in America, especially of living in Utah. I often feel like it is such a boring place to be from. Wouldn't it sound cooler to say I am from Brussels, or Paris or London. But the more I stay here the more I realized how blessed I am to be from Utah.
To have beautiful mountains in my back yard.
To have good people all around me.
To go to a school that supports and teaches my beliefs.
To be surrounded by family.
To have the air I breathe in not be secondhand smoke {we might be addicted to cigarettes when we get back home, haha}.
To have clean streets.
And so many other things.
I love Europe, it is such a beautiful place and so fun to explore. But I am glad to say I am from Utah and I am glad that I get to go back to Utah in a few months. I am not going to take for granted the beautiful place I live in.
To have good people all around me.
To go to a school that supports and teaches my beliefs.
To be surrounded by family.
To have the air I breathe in not be secondhand smoke {we might be addicted to cigarettes when we get back home, haha}.
To have clean streets.
And so many other things.
I love Europe, it is such a beautiful place and so fun to explore. But I am glad to say I am from Utah and I am glad that I get to go back to Utah in a few months. I am not going to take for granted the beautiful place I live in.
1 comment:
It seems no matter where I live or places I visit part of my heart will always remains in Utah. There is no place like it.
I love seeing all your pictures. It looks like such an amazing place.
Post a Comment