my best friend got married last friday….it was such a fun wedding and especially fun to be able to go in the temple to see the sealing…i am so grateful for temple sealings, it’s the greatest thing….
here are some pictures from it…sara was the most beautiful bride…i had fun spending the morning with her as she got ready…thinking back to the times when we would talk about how cool it would be to get married…and now we both are…
3 comments:
totally loved this wedding!! I love LOVE and marraige~ sara and joel are the sweetest perfect couple ever! I am so happy to see our friends finding such perfect matches, I couldn't be happier than at these weddings and sealings(*even though I technically didn't witness this full sealing). I just love the feeling you get at each one, and the memories that come back, and the sweet words from the sealer that apply to us each and every time we return. I love it!
ps stef, I love you and max and your picture at the end. I love you guys
enjoyed getting caught up. You need to email permission to Ashley so she can get into your blog.
Want you to know that there is a cirque de solai going on at the E center that starts before us so the traffic is going to be horrible Becca said. leave early on Saturday and we will see you there. Sandy
thanks steffy, love this :) And I'm pretty sure my most favorite picture of the wedding is the one of all of us not ready for the picture on the steps hahaha
Post a Comment