there are many reason why i like my husband…..but i happened to catch two on camera so i can share them with you
1. he labels the frozen meat with pictures
2. he leaves notes like this for me when i go out to dinner with my friends and leave him with a hot dinner i have cooked
obviously my initial reaction was very very upset….until i noticed a little piece of paper off to the right……then i got this message
and thats why i like him. he is the most clever and quick witted guy and i love it….i really should start writing down all of the things he does like this!! I love him and wish him a happy father’s day…and no that’s not an announcement….
5 comments:
Boy, you had me laughing throughout your whole post. You both are so funny!!
Hahahah I love the note!!! so Clever!
Haha! That was awesome! I didn't know my cousin was soooo funny! You make a great couple! See you in about 5 days!
that is the cutest thing i have ever seen!!!
That note is amazing! It's so funny I showed my husband!!! Who'd think if that??? I love it!!
Post a Comment