last night we went to a pumpkin patch…it was cold outside…it smelled like donuts and apple cider…we went on a real hayride….it was heaven for me! I love love love this time of year…
i asked jason to pose by the pumpkins…and this is what i got….
so then i made caprice go by him for an pumpkin field engagement picture…however i was laughing way to hard and didn’t get the perfect announcement picture :)
we were excited that grandma and grandpa coulter could be up here this week!! we sure love it when they visit!!
laurel won a pumpkin…she got to choose the biggest one she could find….however the little sweetheart (she really is the SWEETEST GIRL you’ll ever meet) gave the pumpkin to me because it’s my birthday…
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Stefanie.
Laurel is sweet =) I loved seeing those pictures! They were so cute! And I laughed SO hard at the picture of Max winking. Hehe!
Post a Comment