the waiting to hear back from grad school phase is rough…….it’s full of constant wondering, anxiousness and worry……thankfully when a decision goes live they now send emails or give calls (instead of waiting for snail mail)…thankfully that is the process..however I think it would’ve been fun to get a letter and have to anxiously open it at home..but I’ll take what I can get…a letter came a few weeks earlier and you better believe I made the husband act like he was getting the information for the first time…
I still can’t believe this is a reality…he starts school today at Wharton…it still feels unreal
it was hard to have him leave and get everything ready but I know this is going to be great adventure and I can’t wait to see what lies in store for us.
1 comment:
One of Mikes professors last year was a visiting professor from warton. He really liked him! Good luck on your new adventures!
Post a Comment