Friday, May 11, 2012

Philadelphia Week 1

Philadelphia

 Okay, first things first-this is not Stefanie blogging.  You could probably tell because of the absence of exclamation marks everywhere. I thought I'd try my hand at posting on here so everyone can read what is going on. School keeps me too busy to update everyone, so this may be the best alternative.

I was going to start by explaining all the hard things that have happened, but I decided to just focus on the good things.  This week has been full of challenges, but they have all turned out to be blessings.  My cancelled flight and my frantic scramble to find last-minute lodging have all turned out to be blessings in disguise.



So yesterday I decided to leave campus right after class instead of spending the rest of my evening studying.  This was the first time I saw Philadelphia in the light.  Usually, I am up early walking to campus at 7:30 and get home around 9 pm.  So today was a great surprise.  I took a bunch of pictures on my walk home.  Philadelphia is starting to grow on me.  There are some cool sights to see.  Here are a few of them from my walk home from school.










  

No comments: