we came home from the cruise and had about a day to get the u-haul packed up and ready to go
first we said goodbye to the horsley’s….it was very hard saying bye to them…I lost it…we sure miss them (and I am so mad I didn’t take pictures of everyone)
my mother in law made us this cute road trip package…each of the bags had a different label and time to open them up
we spent the day packing, hanging out and giving presents
my parents organized a surprise going away party and invited our family and friends over it. we felt so much support from our loved ones. we are so lucky to have the people we have in our lives
{our good friends kass and randy made us this awesome road trip basket…it was SO handy…especially the strawberry shortcake coloring book}
{jacob can’t be normal}
then tuesday we packed it up and said goodbye to my family…again not fun…
then we drove away from the safety and comfort of ben lomond and headed towards a new adventure, a new beginning
No comments:
Post a Comment