February was COLD...like really really cold...but we continued to walk to school every day and enjoy the joys of being pregnant. I felt so great, a little tired but I could never ever complain!
Early morning breakfast with Adrianna
A little Valentines gift from my sweetheart!
Found some chocolate granola just like what I had in Belgium!
It was a food/baby bump!
Saw Mamma Mia!
This is how we announced the pregnancy!
A romantic date...because again it was TOO COLD to go outside
We had so many snowstorms in February. One of these snowstorms landed on one of our dr.s appointments. The entire city shut down and the apt was supposed to be at 4. At 10 I got a call from the Dr. asking if I was planning on coming in. I said we were and they said everyone was leaving soon because of the snow but if we could get there by 11 we could be seen. So we literally ran through a deserted snowy city (almost 2 miles) just to get to the appointment. It was so worth it because we got an extra ultrasound and to hear the heartbeat again!
Had so much fun at a Ron Pope concert!










No comments:
Post a Comment