Tuesday, April 15, 2014

winter semester 2014 - april








Max took a trip to Chicago for an LDS MBA conference! 


We went couch shopping. Max was very worried about getting the best couch so while he decided I sat on the couches 

I sent Max a picture of my popping buttons and he sent one back 



Pregnancy brain at it's finest. Somehow I burned the cord of the toaster while making toast. And then I knocked over a brand new huge bottle of detergent...and lets just say cleaning up detergent IS NOT EASY


In honor of Psych season premiere Max made this beautiful pineapple 





My first "work trip". Granted it was just like 20 mins out of the city but I had my own hotel room and it felt pretty cool. 

Meeting sweet little Talan



















My sweet friends Becca and Heidi threw me the CUTEST baby shower. They wanted to throw it before everyone left for summer internships. So sweet of them. 

Picking Max up from his last day of classes






After Max's last home we were going home but it was so rainy. We tried to take a cab but no luck. Then we tried to take the subway but they weren't really running quickly. So we walked and we were absolutely soaked. 

After all that rain we woke up to the fire alarms at 2 am and this! I couldn't believe the flooding. 



What it looked like in the morning


Our cute rental we found! I could hardly wait to move it





How we announced Logan was a boy! 


No comments: