Wednesday, April 9, 2008

S.E.B.


My dear roommate decided that she wanted to become part of the blogging community....it looked like fun so I decided to join along with her...then I realized I don't really know exactly what I would like to blog about? My life is crazy...I can't believe my first year of college is already done, a year ago me and Sara were graduating. I miss my friends, change is really hard for me, but I am very much glad that I have had Sara with me through it all. It's crazy how fast life can change and how drastically the change can be, and how you plan it to be one way...but someone had a different idea for your life and you just have to go along with it even though it might be completely scary and at first not what you wanted it to be! But I am happy, oh so happy with this different plan and wish I would've thought of it myself!

3 comments:

Sara Bosler Castro said...

Ha stef i love you!CUTE BLOG! Yeah we're awesome bloggin roommates. I'm thinking we might be the only ones looking at ours, but hey, since when have we needed anyone else?? Anyways, dont you love how life doesnt care what plans you have sometimes? That's the story of my life.

The Binghams... said...

Hey... I look at your blog.. the one day it has been up.. and just to let you know, i will be upset if you do not update on a regular basis.. well just enough to keep me informed on your awesome college life! luv ya girly!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Stef, I am so glad you joined the blogging world! By the way your blog is darling. I can't believe you have already been out of High School a year! From here on out time goes to fast. It sounds like you are enjoying each moment. (smart girl)