Wow! Did anyone even know that it could be warmer than 5 degrees in Logan! The past two days have been absolutely beautiful! It is amazing what sunshine can do for you! Life is so exciting and happy! Last night me and my friends went on a walk around campus and it was so fun to just be out and about and see everyone else out and having fun! Its feels so good to step outside and not have your whole body paralyzed by the bitter cold! Today I got out of my psych class early and decided to enjoy the sunshine and walk around campus! On my little walk I found the most beautiful place on campus! I felt all alone ( which is so very nice sometimes) and this "spot" looks over the valley and its very peaceful! Its nice to have my only little "spot" where I can go and just think. Well anyways enough about the weather...I thought I would post some pictures to show a little more about my life! I am so extremely blessed by the awesome people I have in my life! This is me and my cute Max My Crazy Roommates that I love to death My cute, crazy siblings Me and Max after snowshoeing
Stef, it is a small world! You need to take a picture of Jake so I can remember what he looks like. I remember the name but we feed so many missionaries in the four years in Ohio it is hard to put the name with the face. Oh, and can I tell you how cute Max is! Good job finding such a hottie!
wow stefanie I don't know if you even will remember who I am, but I used to live next door to your Grandma and Grandpa Elmore when they lived in Layton. Jamie Turner was my maiden name and we used to play out in my moms backyard with my brother scott. Anyways, you have grown into a beautiful woman and I have always loved the name Stefanie because of you!! Looks like you are having a blast at college!!!
5 comments:
Stefanie - my darling niece/neice (never know how to spell that!) You are beautiful! :)
stef i love you! i feel famous being on your blog :) why is it snowing today???
I love you stef! your blog is way cute and you better keep it going! I miss you and i hope everything is going well.. your man is way cute!!
Stef, it is a small world! You need to take a picture of Jake so I can remember what he looks like. I remember the name but we feed so many missionaries in the four years in Ohio it is hard to put the name with the face. Oh, and can I tell you how cute Max is! Good job finding such a hottie!
wow stefanie I don't know if you even will remember who I am, but I used to live next door to your Grandma and Grandpa Elmore when they lived in Layton. Jamie Turner was my maiden name and we used to play out in my moms backyard with my brother scott. Anyways, you have grown into a beautiful woman and I have always loved the name Stefanie because of you!! Looks like you are having a blast at college!!!
Post a Comment