This blog is for my aunt Amy. This is a picture of me and My friend Jake! We were talking the other day about his mission to Ohio for the millionth time!! And once upon a time we finally put it together that he was serving in the same area that my Uncle and Aunt lived. So we started talking and i said do you know Spencer Elmore and he said I dunno and then he looked at me and was like wait, is he married with two little girls and I said yes and he said oh my goodness I ate dinner at their house a couple of times!! What a small world we live in wow! How cool that my really good friend was fed by my aunt and uncle! And Jake kept saying what an awesome family they were and I was so proud to call them family and it's so awesome that they served the missionaries so much! I love my family!
It makes me feel kinda old having a college girl call me "aunt Amy". I love that you put this post for me! So I am wondering if he has grown up a bit since he was on his mission? Like I said the name sounds way familiar but not so much his face. (Though he is a cute guy.) We are coming to Utah on the weekend of June 13th to bless Evan, so I hope with you moving home you will be able to come. We want to see you! Love this way to stay in touch and see what going on with you! Oh, how we love you too!
1 comment:
It makes me feel kinda old having a college girl call me "aunt Amy". I love that you put this post for me! So I am wondering if he has grown up a bit since he was on his mission? Like I said the name sounds way familiar but not so much his face. (Though he is a cute guy.)
We are coming to Utah on the weekend of June 13th to bless Evan, so I hope with you moving home you will be able to come. We want to see you! Love this way to stay in touch and see what going on with you! Oh, how we love you too!
Post a Comment