Thursday, April 24, 2008

April Blizzards

In Logan I believe the common phrase April showers bring May flowers has been revised to April Blizzards bring May flowers ( except the flowers won't have any petals because they will have all frozen). We have one week left of school and it's snowing, which makes finals week just so much easier to deal with. Speaking of finals week, I'm a little sad to be moving home to Ogden. I love Logan and have had so many awesome times. Today me and my roommates went to Angies for a final roommate lunch. While we were there we decided to "clean the sink". What is it is this sink of ice cream, and bananas and loads of toppings! We wanted to do it because two of my roommates are going to be gone from USU so they had to do it before they leave! We did it and are still feeling the effects! But we got our bumper sticker and cut it into 5 parts, so we all have a little piece of it. I'm really sad to leave Logan, I'm gonna miss it and I'm gonna miss my roommates. But at the same time I am so excited to move back home. For one I miss my family lots! They really are so awesome and so fun to be together. And also I get to be closer to the most awesome guy in the world! Who knew that one person could make you so incredibly happy. I'm pretty darn lucky to have him and it has been so worth the three hours distance and only getting to see each other on weekends! I didn't know I could find someone so amazing. Last week he was up here all week because he didn't have classes and it was so much awesome! One night we decided to make a cake and as you can see most of the frosting didn't even make it onto the cake! We are dorks, but I love every minute I have with him!

No comments: