We have the engagement pictures!! I couldn't be more
thrilled with them! We had the most fantabulous photographer ever...check our her amazing website
www.karaelmore.com!! I love her dearly mostly because she is my most awesome aunt and secondly a most incredible photographer! Me and
Max had so much fun taking them, it took him a while to loosen up and be comfortable with it but towards the end we both were loving it! But it was a most awesome but crazy experience... here i was taking pictures, having this conversation with myself ( not our loud of course) "holy cow I am going to
MARRY him...like he is going to be my husband...I actually know who my husband is...this so is happening...oh my goodness I have been dreaming about this for my whole life....I have been dreaming of Max my whole life... waiting to meet him and wow here he is and believe it or not he's more than what I dreamed of....he is an
amazing man, that i didn't even think existed except for in fairy tales, who does the kindest most thoughtful things for me...he makes sure I know how loved I am by him...and he makes me laugh...how did i get so darn
blessed...how lucky am I too be able to spend the rest eternity with him..." and that was my thought process the whole time... reality totally hit me...this is totally real...this isn't wishing and imaging anymore...this is my life now and I am so glad because it is so much better than even my dreams were!
9 comments:
Congratulations. I hope you stay in love all your life.
tu novia esta buena
THEE MOST AMAZING PICTURES EVER!
Really, I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. You guys are such a cute couple! Ahh I'm so happy you found the man of your dreams. :)
P.S. My favorite picture is the one you put as your blog header. Good choice my dear
LOVE THEM!!! All the pic's turned out darling. Isn't it great to have Kara in the family. Your ring is BEAUUUUUUUTIFUL! It is funny to hear you write about Max because it sounds just like all the stuff I wrote about Spencer when we were engaged. Soooo happy for you guys!
Hey, I got you a new blog website for when we are married. It is i-stalk-max.blogspot.com. I hope you like it. I think you will
Those are beautiful! You are beautiful! I can't believe you are getting married! It is the best thing you will ever do! Enjoy being engaged.. its the second best time of your life!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok - you KNOW I love you guys and I'm SO glad I didn't scare Max w/ all the "talk" I had to do to loosen him up. "OHhh - there's CRAZY AUNT KARA" is what he'll say in the years to come! ;)
Bridals in just a bit... yippee! And yes - i agree - the blog header is MY favorite too!!! Hey - email me - we'll work on the invites. ;)
those pics are so cute steph! I might have to get her number when i get married! ha if that ever happens
Post a Comment