This blog is dedicated to the lovely ladies i am so blessed to work with. Katherine who so desperately requested i start updating more so she can benefit from a new post will have her wish granted..First of all my job title..CRAP girl, i gave it to myself don't worry they do love me in the office, i think. I do what people don't want to do and quite enjoy it oddly enough. I also have given myself the title stress reliever..I do whatever i can to make the office a better place to be....well at least i try but sometimes i make things worse...for some odd reason i have an extremely difficult time using the three hole punch in the office, i always make the papers look awkward in the binder and till I learned we analyzed my techniques no one could quite possibly make it look the way i did...and yet they only made fun of me a little...also in my attempts to make it better it usually goes the opposite way...i usually will be taking an order and find the person is speaking a foreign language it seems ( i really just don't know enough yet is the problem)...well they start getting frustrated when i am not answering questions...and so i pass them off to Katherine or Lora and then let them deal with the wrath of the customers...and yet again they still like me...We have some pretty good talks however throughout the day concerning all the loads of everything that happens durning the day...and I quite look up to both of them! I kinda stinks I have to leave in two months...but at least our binder of orders will look organized and even again!
PS Check their blogs out just cause I love them!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my dear stef, how sad that day will be when you leave us to our own sad abilities to get things done... whatever will we do. sniffle, sniffle... I'll have to purposely three hole punch your special way just to bring a brief smile to katherine's face...
Hey, they use the same nickname for you as I do.
dear max...rude
Post a Comment