Today has been an extreme day of gratitude, and I just feel like I need to express some of those things....
I'm grateful for...knowledge, i am grateful for the ability I have to go to a University, and attend classes ( often times challenging), to be able to study, to take the things I learn and apply them into my life.
I'm grateful for my mom...she is doing so much to get ready for this wedding, but she is making sure I get everything I want. Whenever she tells me a thought, she always adds but only if thats what you were thinking. And she also just is helping to relax my stress. I love my mom!
I'm grateful for a good job. Honestly I really don't do much, I feel like sometimes I am more a pain than a help when I am at work. I feel like tasks have to be created for me..but I am grateful for the good and fun people I work with, who so kindly helped me to get this job at a very much needed time.
I am grateful for rainy days..strange I know, but i love the feel of rain splashing down on my cheeks, I love the feel of a cold breeze against my face when I have a warm coat on and am thinking about the good things in life.
I'm grateful for...of course I have to mention Max, I can't not, he is the greatest blessing in my life. He is such a good person, he has the best heart of anyone I have ever met. I love him so very much and am grateful for what he has added to my life.
And mostly today I am grateful for Temples. In my institute classes tonight we talked about preparing for the temple! I am so excited and grateful I have the oppourtunity to go there soon. I am so grateful that I will be able to reap the blessings from going there, if I continue to be worthy. I am so grateful for answers to prayers, I had the simplest pray answered this week, and it just showed me how truly blessed I am to have a heavenly father that loves me so much.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are cute, Stefanie.
Post a Comment