Saturday, November 29, 2008

favorite time of year

I love the beginning of the Christmas season! It quite possibly could be my most favorite time of the year...I love gathering as a family to stuff our faces with the best tasting food in the world....then going to bed early in order to wake up at 3:30 in the morning to begin the Christmas shopping!! I absolutely love it..I love the feel of Christmas shopping, its so unlike just normal shopping! There is a certain feel in the air that is just so exciting and happy! Me and my mom and my aunt Sonya and my cousins go shopping every year together. We have had some crazy/awesome times doing it! We always turn on the Christmas music as we drive frantically from store to store, then we buy our Christmas socks, purchase at least a christmas cd or movie, then have an awesome breakfast to end the morning! It really has become my most favorite day of the year....the beginning of the most fabulous holiday...and this year is extra special...because as my aunt who has an anniversary in December has said...it feels as if the whole world is celebrating your special day!! I love it! Also my mom bought me my first christmas book. In our families we all have our special basket of Christmas books! Probably my most favorite thing at Christmas....and this year I get to start my own basket! Its the most exciting things to me!!

Now for some picture updates of my past November doings....
Sara and Tiffany threw me a fun Bridal Shower with our friends. Sara Made this most amazing cake. Those are dresses...and they were perfect...the wedding dress was beautiful! She put so much work into and I about died it was so awesome!
This was at my Family bridal shower, it was fun being with all the girls! We played the bubble gum game where you put a piece of gum in your mouth for each wrong answer...the questions were about Max and was I was supposed to match his answer...I didn't do so bad...I only messed up on ones like what is your pet peeve? Maxs answer: when i am sitting between two people and they are having a conversation, not including me and leaning in, across me so they can talk better....yea he's ridiculous..how on earth was i supposed to get that
I also got my bridals done this month!! yay!! they are most amazing! Kara is an amazing photographer..I am so lucky to have been to have her shoot them...I wish I could post some of them...but it would be too tempting for Max


I got to help baby-sit this cute/busy kids. They are my cousins and it was the funnest weekend to have them in the house. Church was awesome, they couldn't be still for a second, Ian the youngest was going back and for and up and down...it was so much fun! On Monday I stayed in Ogden in the morning and skipped class so that I could play with them! They are the cutest things ever. The video isn't very representative of what was going on but he would run from the bathroom to the closet, shut the closet door, scream and then wait for my dad it open it...it was so cute!



1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

Yeah Stef, this makes me really happy that you have a blog :) I'm so excited to see you in your wedding dress!! i just got your invitation the other day and it is so cute!!