Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ten...

For those of you who actually read this you may be a little confuse thinking I swear I have already read this post, I swear there was one titled ten already...what happened? Did i hit a wrong button? But readers be not afraid...this is a new ten post....and why would I do such a thing....it could possibly be the fact the oh maybe just maybe...a certain wedding might be in TEN days....yep ten days...those ten weeks have gone by...they have had there slow moments..but wow I can't believe I am marrying the man of my dreams. in just ten days..actually he's more than the man in my dreams...but its a nice phrase! The way we have been counting down is through how many times we will see each other..that number is amazingly at FIVE...yea kinda awesome!
Now for just some random thoughts on my mind:
-Finals are rolling down, I only have one more...and I actually am passing them, which is amazing because my brain so not school oriented right now...
-I miss my job, I know how often do you hear things like that! But I miss my friends, I miss laughing with them and talking to them everyday! I was super blessed to be able to work with two great girls! I love them, they are amazing examples to me! One has been a great example of a wife, as I have been in her home and seen her interact with her husband. The other has been a great example of patience and faith and putting on a good face during some hard times!! I will really miss them!
-Also Logan...oh Logan how I love you! Oh how I will miss your snow frosted mornings, your freezing cold air, your beautiful sunshine shining over the valley, your beautiful campus. I will miss the beautiful houses, walking around on main street, your leaves in the fall, drives in the canyon! I will miss everything about you!

But I am so excited for new life adventures that will soon be coming the soon to be Horsley family!! Ten days!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*screams and jumps* !!! :) Yay!

The Johnsons said...

ten days!! Not fair!! I'm so jealous!! But I'm so happy for you! It's wonderful isn't it!?

Lora said...

We miss you!! My filing is already piling up! Seriously though, sure do miss your smiling face. The afternoons and no longer brightened by your smile, your laughs... sigh... pardon me, I need a moment.

Anonymous said...

oh you! i'm so sad you're gone. it's not really fair that friends come and go, although i think they come and go for good reasons! you had to be here to lighten our office drudgery, and of course had to leave to marry your marvelous max. we'll see you again. don't you worry your pretty little head!