Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We're Back!

Long time no see...I know...how can I best describe how crazy life has been?........No words can accurately describe it, I think the best way to understand is by simply looking at when my last post was made...that should say something....however as crazy as life is its simply awesome and the best ever! So summary of the past month! 1. Got married in a snow storm but it was the greatest day of my life! Despite the snow things were incredible! The Temple was...incredible, being sealed to your spouse is the greatest gift given to us on this earth! It was so fun to have my family and friends there that I love so much! The reception also was awesome...because of the snow we were running late and never really got to check it out but when I walked into the room it was exactly how I have imagined it and dreamed it to be...My mother is amazing! She did so so much to make my dreams come true and to give me the perfect wedding! I love her so much, and really if you need to put on a stress free wedding call her...she is quite amazing!! 2. The honeymoon...it was warm...and fabulous! So on Sunday we left for Florida then spent two days in Disneyland (ps if I didn't mention already it was warm..almost hot) then on Christmas Eve we boarded Disney's Wonder...our fabulous cruise ship we would spend the next four days on going to the Bahamas and Disney's own wonderful island! Really the cruise was fantastic! The yummiest food in the world, its so relaxing, its so warm! The Bahamas were my favorite, we were there on Christmas day and they have this place called the straw market where people just have small booths and they sell everything a tourist would want, bracelets, boxes,hats, and my all time favorite BAGS! They have so many purses...for anyone for knows me knows how obsessed I am with bags, it was a heaven. And it was also a fun little island for me and Max to walk around. Then the day we were at Disney's island we had so much fun. It was almost 90 degrees, we went snorkeling and found a huge school of fish, then rode bikes around the island, walked on the beach and just layed out in the warm sun! I loved it..we were very sad to leave the cruise but we were lucky enough to spend 4 more days in Disneyworld after that. We had a blast! We were there on New Year's Eve and watched the coolest fireworks ever! 3. We moved to our small but very cute apartment in Provo, we tried to move in on Friday before school started but found out that the power company doesn't work on fridays...so we had to wait till Monday, we officially moved in on Sunday and lived in the dark for a day...but we have had lots of fun getting our house set up! I love it and it is becoming our cute little home. 4. I started at BYU, I am now officially a cougar. I miss my dear Utah state and am DEFINITELY not there anymore...but I am liking it here so far...the classes are actually pretty good...
So thats life in a nut shell....I couldn't be lovin it anymore...Life is pretty awesome

Here are a few (out of probably 700, maybe 800) pictures from the trip and first few weeks of married life..sometime soon I will post wedding pictures...but I've only looked at one cd and have two more to go...The airportEPCOT - one of our favorites The Disney Wonder..gigantic...We were in the Bahamas on ChristmasPicture perfect spot...the water was beautiful..Snorkeling..my most favorite activity of the whole trip..the water was so warm and the fish were awesome..I felt like the little mermaid and loved it The prettiest beach on Disney's private island...and the cutest boy might I addRoom service ...at midnight anyoneMy dreams came true...I saw the castle I had been dreaming to see since I was little.Happy New Years!! Said along with the what seemed like billion people that were there!
oh yes and a billion of those things you see in our mouth get quite annoying after awhile...actually after about a second

4 comments:

Lora said...

I'm so glad you are back and alive! i was beginning to wonder. and can i say i'm so jealous of the sun!!!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Sounds like an amazing honeymoon! Have fun at BYU!

Sara Bosler Castro said...

I don't know how but I totally missed that you updated your blog. But yay for stef and max! I love those pictures of your honeymoon, it looks like you guys had an amazing time. You have to put up pictures of your cute little apartment once you get all settled! Miss ya Stefy, can't wait to hear more about the Horsleys! :)

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad to hear from you! i admit, i've felt a little stef-starved lately. i'm so glad you had a fun, WARM trip!