Friday, March 20, 2009

studying....weather...

how is it that i have studied for about 9 hours for one test and STILL i don't feel ready for it...sometimes i feel like studying is about as useful as not studying..(of course that's totally not true) but really you would think 9 hours would be a pretty sufficent amount of time to feel pretty confident about the test....someday I am hoping to go into a test filling full of confidence, knowing i know all of the material, and maybe even knowing more than the teacher, but alas I am still waiting for that day, which may not be for a really long time..
also it's amazing how quickly i forget how miserable walking to school in the winter was , and how everyday i would dream of spring and warm weather...and then lo and behold I am walking to school and found myself complaining about the HOT weather(i was wearing long sleeves and a jacket), wishing there was a little breeze....really? Stef...will I ever be satisifed...my goodness...
also mental note to self...never leave your wedding ring at home...ever again....
ps..sara...you are now climbin down the mountain ..if you know what i mean...

2 comments:

Tiffanie said...

STef! I love seeing you all the time on campus! It reminds me of the good old days of Mr. Perry's math class! haha and yep, always wear your wedding ring at BYU...its dangerous without it! :)

Sara Bosler Castro said...

I LOVE YOU and I your comment just made me squeal with excitement, hahaha. Yay :)