Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What are the pictures saying?




Have you guessed yet what these pictures are saying?
Well if you haven't they are saying that me and Max will be going to BELGIUM in October for 3 months!!!!! Max was chosen for an intership there with US commercial services (i think)! So we will be moving over there! I am so very excited, Paris is only 3 hours away..and Germany (namely Dusseldorf, where my grandparents were missions presidents) is close to! I am so excited, mostly to go shopping in the markets and to explore lots of fun places with Max! I sure am proud of him! It's a really big accomplishment to be chosen for this!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap Steffi!!! Whoo hoo! That's super awesome! Congrats Max! Oh, and me and Jeanette miss you.
The end.

Sara Bosler Castro said...

Sara is sooo jealous--that's what the pictures are saying!
Also...Can I come visit??
Congratulations Maximillian on the internship! I'm so excited for you guys!

Lora said...

This is me be very very very very jealous!!!

Anonymous said...

helloooo?! that's fantastic! congrats to max of course, but the real thing here is that you'll be in europe. that's fantastic! what an awesome adventure!

The Binghams... said...

Oh my goodness!! That is so exciting. I am so jealous... I wish I could move away.. not forever just for a little while.. You will have so much fun.. can we come visit?

Anonymous said...

awesome! congrats stef and max! oh and your bridals are very pretty! :D

Devin and McKell Poulton said...

Belgium!!! Oh my Heck! That sounds so awesome! Have a party! Stef I miss you! Looks like life is loving you back. Tell your hubby congrats and good luck!