Thursday, April 16, 2009

ramblings...

i generally talk my husband's ear off every minute we are together...so now i will talk the blogging world's ear off....these are just all of the thoughts currently circulating through my mind
-i smell like garlic, it reminds me of my grandpa howell, he always smells like it
-i am still waiting for my april ensign to come...dang mail
-i am very much in love with husband, he is the best
-i am afraid my house will burn down today (it's a usual fear i have) but I have the crockpot going and i am afraid something will go wrong
-it's my brother-in-laws birthday today, it kinda just hit me i have a brother-in-law
-benjamin button is the longest movie i have ever seen
-i am trying to become an expert on how things work in belgium, but it's hard when you don't speak french or dutch
-can you learn how to be crafty or is it just one of those natural things?
-i talked to my best friend last night for 2 hours, she is in Hawaii, but i realized no matter how long it's been since you've seen a friend, things never change......
-i bought really good multi-grain bread at the store today
-i have decided i love hanging out with my parents..and family...even though the 13 year old...well acts like a 13 year old
-my new favorite snack: triscuits and cheese
-i am taking two finals tomorrow and am not ready and also not stressed...don't know if that's a good thing
-i am making cafe rio salads tonight and hope they turn out
-Max and I ( did you notice my grammar max) need to play ticket to ride tonight
-i am still thinking about how spaghettio's exploded in my backpack yesterday, then spilled on my cream colored pants, that were drenched from walking to school in a blizzard in April....which killed all the beautiful flowers....and made me just wanna stay in my little apartment all day....and make warm banana bread....which caused me to sliced my finger....which caused pain....and me not wanting to clean up....so now today the house is a disaster.....and i get to go home to clean it
-still can smell the garlic
-and i really love my husband....i so got blessed with the best
-cousin/best friend stacey is getting married in a week and I am so excited for her
-i can't wait to move to BELGIUM
-and really i just couldn't be happier :)
-and i am totally in love with the picture at the top of my blog....i am okay that it blizzard on our wedding day just for that picture

5 comments:

The Laloli's said...

i love hearing the ramblings of stef! i miss them. and I think I need to take some cooking lessons from you, homeade cafe rio sounds great!! haha im gonna focus on more cooking this summer :) Are you workin down there, I can't remember? well stef we should get together soon again for lunch or just to see each other. love you!

Sara Bosler Castro said...

I LOVE that picture also. So so so very much! You two are cuties and in love, i can tell. I love it.
I hope the "things never change" thing is good...not "my best friend is still a freak and still has the most problems with relationships of anyone I've ever known and talks talks talks so much that she drives me crazy"
I miss you. Talking was good and we need to do it more.

Sara Bosler Castro said...

P.S. I am reeeally jealous youre playing Ticket to Ride AND eating cafe rio salads!
Hawaii doesnt have cafe rio :( Paradise my foot....

Stefanie Horsley said...

Dear Sara I totally meant the my bf is still a freak and has the most problems with relationships and talks my stinkin ear off......but that is why i still love her!!!

Anonymous said...

life is good, huh? :)