Happy Birthday, by Stevie Wonder
You know it doesn't make much sense
There ought to be a law against
Anyone who takes offense
At a day in your celebration
'Cause we all know in our minds
That there ought to be a time
That we can set aside
To show just how much we love you
And I'm sure you would agree
It couldn't fit more perfectly
Than to have a world party on the day you came to be
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday
It's my best friends birthday! She is living in Hawaii and I miss her very much, but as a tribute to her and her good life I wanted to write down of few of my favorite memories and things about her:
finding the SLEEPING BEAUTY prom dress
dancing in the new SNOW, in the middle of the street and the middle of the night
soccer games....
ability to live her DREAMS and help me to get to mine
i can make her LAUGH a laugh that i think only two other people have heard
the MONASTERY..dancing in front of it and actually meeting a monk
drives through the VALLEY with dr. pepper and sun chips
phone calls and visits in the MIDDLE of the night
the SUBurbans
ability to talk to me for HOURS :)
CHRISTIAN-the first one
lunch by our LOCKERS-having it be weird to be seen apart
many HIKES
awesome TESTIMONY and such a good example
hiding in the back of CARS
celine dion
an AMAZING writer
EFY.....especially the boys
OLD FARM
PAINT dance
pretending to be DRUNK at concerts, thank you brad paisley
NOSE STRIP night....it's good to have a best friend as weird as you
so you think you can DANCE nights
BOWLING our anger out
the list could go on and on...i'm grateful i met her in Rawl's class in tenth grade...life wouldn't have been the same without her!! I love ya!

1 comment:
I LOVE YOU!!!!
You just made my whole existence. I read this AND got your letter today. Wahooo my birthday is never ending :)
You're the best Steffy. I miss you. I will gush to you in my letter because we're going to be pen pals also, I decided.
Post a Comment