so my cute little sister was set up on a blind date. this mystery man shows up, rings the doorbell, comes inside and says " I don't know if you remember me, but I've been here before.....(to be continued)"
2 years earlier I am patiently awaiting my first blind date. my next door neighbors set me up with their friend's son...after a very nervous day, blind dates were nerve wrecking for me.....i meet henry*.....the date was great and he was a way nice kid...and i had a fun time...
continuation of first paragraph...
"....my name is Henry* and i took Stefanie out once...." Lo and behold Henry had returned however this time for the younger sister..
how crazy is that, that one of my blind dates, becomes my sister's blind date, 2 years later. and that we weren't set up by completely different parties.
what a small world we live in.......
*names have been changed to protect the privacy of the individual
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
haha thats crazy! who woulda thought?? who was it? and is she still dating wood?
I had no idea she was your sister even! That is a small world! I wish it had worked out cuz I Love your sister! (hopefully you know who i am)
Of course I know who you are! I know that wouldve been cool! Yea and we totally don't look anything a like so most people don't know we are sisters!!
Post a Comment