Wednesday, July 29, 2009

kindness

a missionary from Max's mission, who is also named Max and is from Ukraine has this little group or organization call Dobrota, i think. {I get email messages from them every week but they are in Ukrainian so I have no idea what they are about.} They are a group about kindess. They are just about going out and doing kind things for everyone.

this week they started sending out emails giving an idea of one kind act you can do each week (they had this email translated so i could read it)

this is an part of the email they sent: Friends, kindness is not just a word. It's a verb for us. It's something we do for others and to others. I'd like suggest each one of us does something kind today. I mean and today and I mean 'to do' and not just read this post and forget about it. Don't expect the change, BE THE CHANGE!

so this weeks kind act: send thank you cards to TEN people, family, friends,teachers....anyone you think who could use a card... it's amazing what a small thing like that can do for someone.....

WHEN you do this kind act (which you will do, not just read about) then send me an email about your experience {stefanie (dot) horsley (at) gmail (dot) com} i want to hear about it!

also from their email: The world need kindness. Join today!


No comments: