what might this big day...oh just the season premiere of the final season of LOST. that's all.
may not seem like a too big of an event if you aren't a LOST fan, but if you are, this day might almost be as good as your own birthday...
sounds a little extreme i know...but sometimes a show just becomes almost like family
okay i may be exaggerating our love for LOST..but we are pretty excited for tomorrow...even though i won't be able to watch it tomorrow due to a lovely night class...it will be good to at least have an episode out there to answer all of the many questions we have in regards to this show...
so tomorrow at 6 our house will be turned into a portion of the island as we (well max) joins the LOST crew for 3 hours of hopeful answers, twists, and suprises
1 comment:
I am excited for you even tho I don't watch Lost. I'm excited because when Joel and I begin the obsession (he brought up the idea) then all the seasons will be done. Wahoo.
P.S. I forget your blog is private and your updates wouldn't show on my thing. But I am so so happy for you and your awesome monday. I'd like to see your pink "breast day" computer ASAP, or just you ASAP.
Post a Comment