Wednesday, March 31, 2010

conversation with husband today

max stayed home sick today...so while i was at work this conversation occurred between the two of us via gmail chat

m: Stefanie! Where is that thing that you put in your
mouth when your stomach gets hungry???

s: What? FOOD?
m: Yes, where?!! Is it?Where is it?
s: it is in our house...
m: Where????
s: have you gone crazy?
m: I need food, but don't know how to get it
It's not on ANY of the plates
I looked on all of them
Where does the food come from?
s: it's magic
m: Is it going to come soon?
s: well probably not until like 3:15...but you could get a head start on it if you wanted?
m: But I need food now
s: i can give you instructions to how it magically appears?
m: I looked in my backpack, and NO sandwich or crackers, or even granola bars
The food has disappeared
I don't know where it went or how to get it back
Where are you in my time of crisis?

Yea probably not as funny to you as it is too me but I think my husband is quite funny and this will make me laugh for a long time....

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hahaha! I'm so glad you recorded that conversation for posterity sake...it's awesome :)