Congrats! That is way exciting! I can't wait until it is our turn to graduate...
It would be a little more exciting if it were The Ohio State University,..........but BYU is ok. Congrats to you both!!Spencer
wahooO!! repeating what jamie said--I can't wait until its our turn to graduate. What a relief. You've worked so hard!
K this is SO COOL i like have goosebumps! i love that you are graduating together! CONGRATS YOU TWO!!!
I'm so excited for you!!!! How awesome that you get to do it together!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats! That is way exciting! I can't wait until it is our turn to graduate...
It would be a little more exciting if it were The Ohio State University,..........but BYU is ok. Congrats to you both!!
Spencer
wahooO!! repeating what jamie said--I can't wait until its our turn to graduate. What a relief. You've worked so hard!
K this is SO COOL i like have goosebumps! i love that you are graduating together! CONGRATS YOU TWO!!!
I'm so excited for you!!!! How awesome that you get to do it together!
Post a Comment