last weekend we had a little going away party for my sister lindsey. she is in china till the middle of december and is teaching english
to celebrate we had chinese food for dinner while watching kung fu panda in the background
then went outside to cook some smore’s
we had to make sure to take some family pictures
and we had to take pictures of my families new baby
we are going to miss linny so so very much but i am super excited for her!!!!!
4 comments:
That is one sweet ride!!!!! I bet you wish they had it when you were 16?
We sure miss you guys!
i am only a little jealous :) jacob is the lucky one...right now my parents are super protective so bryson hardly gets to drive it...but when jake can drive i am sure he will get it all the time!!
ohh tell Lindsey I will miss her! That's so exciting!
I miss her already so much! she is my fav!
Post a Comment