Thursday, September 15, 2011

the rest of our summer

P1000851we went hiking

 P1000913our saturdays always included the farmers market

     P1000996 P1000998 P1000999me, lindsey and my mom volunteered at a trail running marathon. I ended up hiking up the course to pass out nourishment…

 P1020006 P1020010 P1020012  we had a fancy lunch at the tea roomP1020018 P1020020

much needed ice cream on a hot dayDSC_0970DSC_1039DSC_0985 DSC_1034DSC_0999P1020032labor day camping on bear lake  P1020055drive in photo(7)my tomato  babies P1020064 P1020073 P1020099 P1020104 P1020115 P1020118 P1020129 P1020133 P1020134finish up shooting guns at camp kiesel

 

the best part of the end of summer was that we didn’t move in august…i have moved every august for the past 4 years….

 

and that was our summer :)

2 comments:

Sara Bosler Castro said...

Where is that cute tea place?? I want to go there!

The Laloli's said...

Yay hooray! I'm glad you didn't have to move!!!! Moving is NO fun! I'm happy you got to have lots of fun instead :)