On Friday I took a much needed day off to visit SLC with my sister and mom.
We started off with a visit to cousin at Primary Children's (she had to have her leg broken in like 4 places, her hip, femur, knee and ankle..I think).
Then we took sister to City Creek. We had so much fun looking at all the stores and enjoying the architecture of the place.
Then we walked through temple square and I managed to get a few shots with my point and shoot camera that I am quite proud of.
Being in the city made me super excited to move to a BIG city. Our time is getting short before Max makes the move and everyday I get more and more excited for August. But moving from a 3 bedroom house to a 1 bedroom apt takes some work. Pretty much we are getting rid of EVERYTHING...so if you need anything haha
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment