a few weeks ago we took a little weekend trip to boston
boston has been my favorite city for a long time so i was excited for max to experience it all
first of all it's such a clean city...which made us realize how dirty philly is
second of all we couldn't find any scary parts...which made us realize how sketchy philly can be
third of all we decided we want to live there...someday...i will live there
we first headed to cape cod
we also visited the town of natick. my dad grew up in this town and we loved visiting.
the next day was spent in boston, walking the freedom trail
{we we came across this interesting group in the park….we thought it was some prom or something…nope it’s a wedding..
the girl in pink is the bride…we tried to convince lindsey to use these dresses for her wedding}
the third day was spent exploring Harvard, randomly finding fenway park and the temple, visiting lexington and concord, and exploring the odd town of Salem
{so for tourist it is legend to touch the statues left foot…it supposedly brings good luck….
however it’s tradition for harvard students to urinate on that same left foot…we couldn’t stop laughing watching tourist after tourist touch the foot}
{where the shot around the world was heard}
{creepy salem cemetery}
{house of seven gables}
the 4th day we drove home, saw Yale (which is gorgeous) and visited sara in her new home in stamford, ct
1 comment:
You stinkin cute, trendy girl! You look so great and are having such amazing adventures!! I feel like I'm livin the East Coast dream through you guys, but I can tell it still isn't as sweet as being there in real life~ I hope all is well, I've been a total blog slacker--but I loved reading yours today! Keep it up! I love you and miss you!
Post a Comment