Last weekend we flew home to Utah for Angela and Dustin's wedding. they had a beautiful ceremony and luncheon. it was so exciting to see Ang so happy and to be marrying someone as wonderful as Dustin. I may have taken A LOT of pictures...and I am going to post A LOT of those pictures...
the beautiful bride
sisters getting ready. i am in love with the picture of caprice doing ang's hair. it might sound strange to say this but for me it captures their relationship.
another favorite picture...the horsley siblings getting ready
okay i kind of love this picture also...I think I love all of the pictures because the ANG is SO BEAUTIFUL!
the cutest baby in the world...her mom found her a matching baby size necklace to match ours...

i love the relationship max shares with his sisters. he is the biggest tease but he also cares about them SO SO much.
i like our relationship also :)



max did such a good job holding my flowers..
the family

the cutest smile ever
my literal all time favorite moment...she just cozied right on up to max..she loves him SO much. makes me jealous!

the decorations were beautiful and perfect
we had a little bit to much fun with the miniature martinelli's
raising his glass in support of comments made
awe..we are all so cute...
After the wedding we had fun hanging out at the Horsley home. My family was able to come over and say hi and make friends with Eliza...she has never really been friendly with them until this visit. I LOVE that my family and max's family enjoy hanging out with each other.












1 comment:
I LOVE all these pictures!!! I'm so excited to see you again soon!
Post a Comment