A few months ago me and Max were talking about high school and dances and I said dang it, I wish we could've gone to a dance together. Then about 3 months later I come home from work ( This is in late May) and my whole room was decorated. Streamers, loads of balloons, and a puzzle box with a note saying "assemble me, then flip over and read the message." Well it took forever to do the incredibly impossible puzzle...but we finally did it and on back it said something to the effect of asking me to a dance held on Saturday June 14!!! So we had a dance last Saturday!! It was so much fun!! His two sisters also came to the dance and even his parents and little sister came! Then one by one we got picked up for the dance. It was just like a real Prom, we even had a theme, I need you the Faith Hill and Tim McGraw song. We had a very nice Italian dinner at his house, then moved to the downstairs for pictures and a night of dancing! We all had so much fun dancing! We got pretty crazy on the fast ones and had an awesome time on the slow ones! Max does an awesome air guitar and I am not too bad myself, getting better! It was nice to go to a dance with someone I actually liked for once! It was a super awesome night, best date ever and all the credit goes to Max!! He planned everything and spent lots of time planning and getting things ready! It was very sweet, and the best night ever!!!Friday, June 20, 2008
Prom 2008
A few months ago me and Max were talking about high school and dances and I said dang it, I wish we could've gone to a dance together. Then about 3 months later I come home from work ( This is in late May) and my whole room was decorated. Streamers, loads of balloons, and a puzzle box with a note saying "assemble me, then flip over and read the message." Well it took forever to do the incredibly impossible puzzle...but we finally did it and on back it said something to the effect of asking me to a dance held on Saturday June 14!!! So we had a dance last Saturday!! It was so much fun!! His two sisters also came to the dance and even his parents and little sister came! Then one by one we got picked up for the dance. It was just like a real Prom, we even had a theme, I need you the Faith Hill and Tim McGraw song. We had a very nice Italian dinner at his house, then moved to the downstairs for pictures and a night of dancing! We all had so much fun dancing! We got pretty crazy on the fast ones and had an awesome time on the slow ones! Max does an awesome air guitar and I am not too bad myself, getting better! It was nice to go to a dance with someone I actually liked for once! It was a super awesome night, best date ever and all the credit goes to Max!! He planned everything and spent lots of time planning and getting things ready! It was very sweet, and the best night ever!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh! How cute is he? That is probably one of the sweetest things I have ever heard of!! Stef. you are my fav. I hope everything is going good for you guys!!
Oh! CUTENESS! That is the most adorable thing EVER! Man, I knew he was sweet (yes YOU Max!) but this is like the most ultimate sweet ever! Ok. Anyways, I miss you! What's new?
Post a Comment