Thursday, July 10, 2008

Healthy Lifestyle

I am not on a diet but simply a Healthy Lifestyle! About two weeks ago my most amazing boyfriend's mother ( I threw in the most amazing just so you all know how awesome he is) found this awesome Healthy Lifestyle plan ( aka diet). So me, his mother and his sister all started it! Pretty much the first week was the worst cause we weren't really sure exactly what was going on so for seven days we had the same food for breakfast, lunch and dinner...nothing like chicken and yams for dinner seven times...so yes it was hard...and we have exercises and such we must do everyday, which I quite enjoy, but my first week I lost two pounds, which is what you are supposed to do but it was so miserable doing it! So now we are on week 2 ( it feels like week 100) and this week has been awesome. We realized we can branch out a little bit, we mostly just can't eat white flour and have to stay away from sugar...and then make sure we get our carbs and proteins and veggies at the times we are supposed to. So it's been way awesome, but awesome does not mean easy. I work at a restaurant, a really good restaurant actually, which makes extremely good pizza...and we happen to get a free meal each time we work...so yes that has been so hard.....so I am announcing this "healthy lifestyle" to the five of you who on occasion read this so you will be expecting results....it will definitely help me to be better! But I feel great, eating healthy is awesome and I love working out, it is an awesome stress reliever! Max has been such an awesome support, he does his best to eat only what I eat, and compliments me on all the things I do, such as waking up early in the morning simply to workout! ( I threw that in just so you could see how awesome he is again, I kinda got a really awesome guy)!! So yes life is awesome, everyday is just so good, and I couldn't ask for more!
These are my before and after shots!!!


2 comments:

The Binghams... said...

Way to go stef! im so proud of you.. i need something like that to get healthy.. i sit at work 9 hours a day and when i get hungry i usually end up eating junk food.. so good for you.. i love the pics by the way! you make me laugh..

Sara Bosler Castro said...

Go Stef!! Yaya!! You are awesome. I'm so proud of you and I know you have great determination to do this. Good luck! If you need a workout buddy just let me know :)