So this past week I had the awesome chance to be an EFY counselor. I did a session at Weber State and it was so awesome! It has to be one of the best weeks of my life! The kids in my group were so awesome and I grew to love them very quickly! My girls especially were super awesome and had the sweetest spirits and testimonies ever. They were amazing examples to me. We had some really neat experiences together, we had some really special moments and I definitely was guided in the things to say to them. We had a really fun group! And the dances were so awesome! I don't think I have ever danced so much in my life! I wish that I could have done this all summer, it was so great, but anyways I thought I wo
uld just post some pictures!

4 comments:
hi,i am come from china,nice 2 c u
Stef it is so weird to see you on the other side of EFY! I was just looking at pictures of our EFY days..ahh so sweet. I'm excited to be a counselor!I'm glad you FINALLY put some pictures up. Looks like you had such a fun group :)
Steph thats awesome you were a counselor! i was with tiff in june and i agree its such a blast! Hey so when the heck are you and max gettin married?;) your way cute together!
How come I didn't know you were a counselor! That really is an awesome experience. I went to EFY twice and loved it.
So I hear there is a congrats in order...some HUGE news. You are going to be a MRS. YEAH!!!! You guys are darling together, I am so glad you found such a great guy!
By the way I love your background!
Post a Comment