Well, I am finally updating my blog. I haven't had the internet for the past couple of days...but it hasn't really mattered because nothing to exciting has happened....well except for the fact that Max proposed to me last Monday!! I was totally joking about the nothing exciting...this has been the most exciting thing to happen in my life! I can't even believe it, I was totally surprised! So last Monday I drove down to Bountiful and Max told me we were going to Snowbird to go on a hike! So we drove up to Snowbird and waited for awhile to take a tram ride, while we were waiting we realized my camera battery was dying and well I am an avid picture taker so Max had to make sure I was takin care of so we bought a 14 dollar disposable camera ( don't worry I still wasn't catching on). Well we got on the tram and rode up to the top, then we hike over to Mt. Baldy! It was beautiful, well at least I think it was, we were hiking so fast up that mountain! We got up to the top and took some pictures, then he laid down a blanket and we sat down, we were sitting there and he said so school starts in a few days, I said well yes of course we talk about it everyday, and he said well I got you something....I got you a purse because you love purses...so we stands up to pull it out of his backpack and is just holding it in the air...then he says well try it on...so I stand up and place the bag on my shoulder, then through the process of checking the bag out I feel a little somethin in the pocket..as I go to grab it Max's hand reaches in a before I knew it he was down on one knee, ring box in hand, asking me to marry him! I keep my response short but pretty much I was super emotional and said yes a thousand times! We ran down the mountain to spread the good news!
Well the day wasn't over yet..we spent most of our day in the car..we drove to Bountiful to tell his parents...then to Ogden to tell my parents ( don't worry each place we stopped we were there for about 15 minutes) then we drove back to Bountiful, then to Salt Lake for our most awaited Jack Johnson concert...which was incredible..everything we had been dreaming it was, we even got matching shirts! I think we got a little more than we paid for in terms of "highness" (those of you there will understand)...but it was so awesome! So there is my exciting news! We are getting married December 19 in the Bountiful temple! It's going to be a long four months especially since we are almost three hours apart! But I can't wait for the day!


3 comments:
YAY!!! :) I heart you both!
FINALLY! Finally about the posting it on your blog thing...not that youre FINALLY engaged. Anyways, congratulations my love! Semester long bachelorette party here we come!
I am sooooo happy for you! I loved reading about all the details! We can't wait for Dec. 19th.... Spencer feels special that it is on his birthday! We love you and can't wait to hear more wedding details.
Post a Comment