I love this section of the talk "Day by day, minute by minute, second by second we went from
where we were to where we are now. The lives of all of us, of course, go
through similar alterations and changes. The difference between the changes in
my life and the changes in yours is only in the details. Time never stands
still; it must steadily march on, and with the marching come the changes.
The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it
is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the
greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are
lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I
plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan
for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that
you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now."
I love that. Find joy in the journey NOW! It's up to us to be happy and to enjoy each day. Time truly does go by so fast and if we waste our days waiting for tomorrow...we are going to realize we've never lived.
This past week to find joy we went and did sealings at the Bountiful temple. It was so wonderful to perform that act of service for those who have gone before us.
Then on Saturday afternoon we went with Caprice, Jason and Eliza to check out City Creek. It was so packed but fun to get out and be apart of opening weekend.
Salomon opened their first store in America at City Creek so we had to stop in and see the finished project.
Then we got to baby-sit the most wonderful baby! She seriously is such an awesome baby. She is always so happy. She has the best little spirit. She was happy the whole time....except for about 2 seconds when we put her into her crib but then she was so tired she was out. She had missed her nap so she was very sleepy and Max was talking to her and she was just laughing so hard. Her mom does the same thing when she gets sleepy. I will try to upload the video but blogger hates me....
A babies smile brings so much joy. I love seeing their little bodies and minds grow and develop. It is so sweet and such a miracle. They strengthen my testimony that our Heavenly Father loves us so very much.
2 comments:
thanks for sharing. I needed this =-) your amazing!
I love that talk. What a great post. Thank you for the sweet reminder. And you have one adorable niece!!
Post a Comment