Friday, April 13, 2012

learning to enjoy

Today I am learning how to enjoy stress....

It's funny how you can be stressed about one thing for so long..and you can only think of reaching the desired result...but then when you get that desired result it brings a whole new set of stress...

But I'm not complaining one bit....I would take this stress a thousand times over if it meant I got to have exciting adventures like the one we are about to embark on.

So many times I find myself thinking man I wish I did this like so and so or I wish I could have this like so and so has....when really I can...it's easier to just continue with the daily routine...the daily routine, while hectic at times...is comfortable and well-known. But in order to reach those things our hearts so desperately want we have to step out of the comfort zone..

So today I am enjoying the stress and the worry and the millions of thoughts...I'm stepping out of my comfort zone...because it means I am working towards something I want....something that will help me grow.....

 off to our Belgium adventure

1 comment:

Lora said...

Congrats on the upcoming move! What an adventure!